News and Announcements
calendar for details.
Congratulations to the outstanding recipients of the 2012 SWE Scholarships !
1. Erika Isom ($2K HP SWE Scholarship)
2. Valene Lickley ($2K Simplot SWE Scholarship)
3. Lauren Reeder ($2K Micron Technology Foundation SWE Scholarship)
4. Kaylee Kostka ($2K SWE Scholarship)
5. Christi Durham ($2K Idaho Power SWE Scholarship)
6. Morgan Urie ($2K SWE Scholarship)
Southwest Idaho SWE is a professional section of the Society of Women Engineers.
- Stimulate women to achieve full potential in careers as engineers and leaders
- Expand the image of the engineering profession as a positive force in improving the quality of life
- Demonstrate the value of diversity
- Inform young women, their parents, counselors, and the general public of the qualifications and achievements of women engineers, and the opportunities open to them
- Encourage women engineers to attain high levels of educational and professional achievement
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE), founded in 1950, is a non-profit educational and service organization. SWE is the driving force that establishes engineering as a highly desirable career aspiration for women. SWE empowers women to succeed and advance in those aspirations and be recognized for their life-changing contributions and achievements as engineers and leaders. For more information about the Society, visit www.swe.org/about or call (312) 596-5223.
Find Out More
Join the Southwest Idaho SWE Google group to get email updates from Southwest Idaho SWE about news, events, or opportunities.